Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUMMM!!! This is really rich and delicious!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped (oil reserved)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces penne
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat 2 TBsp of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a heavy large skillet over med heat.
- Add onion and saute till tender, approx 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 mins, stirring constantly. Then add wine and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer until liquid reduces by half, approx 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add drained pasta to tomato mixture and toss to coat, add some reserved pasta water to moisten.
- Season pasta to taste with salt-n-pep.
- Sprinkle with Goat cheese and shredded parm.
- Bon Appetite!