Recipe by Pandi
I found this recipe on the Internet and it sounds delicious.
Top Review by Lori Mama
This was very tasty, even though I forgot to add the basil. LOL! I believe there is an error in the quantities listed for the penne. That amount would not serve 6. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag game. :)
- 236.59 ml dry penne pasta
- 44.37 ml sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 29.58 ml oil (from the sun-dried tomatoes)
- 59.14 ml shredded asiago cheese
- 14.79 ml dried basil (fresh basil will be much better in spring)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions. Closer to the end of the pasta cooking, heat oil in pan and add garlic. Sauté for about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low. Do not brown garlic. Combine sun dried tomatoes, basil, pepper flakes, salt and cheese for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour oil mixture over pasta and mix. Serve with additional shredded Asiago cheese on top.
- For additional flavour you can add Kalamata olives (pitted) to the pan and sauté with sun dried tomatoe mixture.