Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in Family Circle. Nice mixture of ingredients...
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 medium summer squash, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute squash and zucchini for 5 minutes until softened and pan contains some liquid. Stir in cherry tomatoes, cream, dill, salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and toss with cooked penne and goat cheese. Serve warm.
What i liked best was that the zucchini was shredded ...it made a nice sauce vs. a lot of zucchini for people to complain about. >( we all enjoyed this! I also added some fresh dill. Made for the zucchini tag game in the Spain/Portugal Forum.