- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 4 large plum tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 12 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with 2 tblsps oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts and garlic and saute until pine nuts are light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes and saute until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Place penne in large serving bowl.
- Add remaining 4 tblsps olive oil to pasta and toss to coat.
- Pour spinach-nut mixture over and toss to coat.
- Add feta.
- Season with salt and pepper (careful with the salt!) and toss thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.