1/3 Photos of Penne With Spinach and Asiago Cheese
A quick weeknight recipe. Serve with grilled chicken and garlic bread for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 2Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 more minutes.
- 3Add the cooked pasta and toss. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine.
- 4Transfer the pasta to a serving plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Spinach and Asiago Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 556.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: