Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple to make.
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cansfranco american golden pork gravy
- 4 cups hot cooked penne pasta
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned, add pepper, onion, oregano and cook until tender.
- Add gravy and heat to a boil, cook over low heat 5 minutes, or until sausage is done.
- Add pasta and toss to coat, serve with cheese.