Here is a very simple recipe for using tomatoes.It has a deep satisfying smell and enormous flavor of roasted tomato.A very delightful dish that the family will be asking for again soon.
- Preheat onev to 350 degrees.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/4.
- Cut Brochitto ham or Bacon into small pieces.
- Chop onions into small pieces.
- Mince the 2 cloves.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the parsley and oregano and pepper.
- Toss the above into a casserole dish and mix well.
- Roast in oven until the tomatoes shrivel and brown.
- The brochitto or bacon will infuse with the tomatoes and carmalize and the smell is fantastic,(about 1 hour).
- Cook till the pasta till done.(do not rinse)Salt is optional in the water.(I do not use salt).
- Drain the pasta and add the pasta to the tomatoes and mix together.
- Plate& Enjoy this great dinner.