Another quick dinner idea from Eating Well magazine (Feb-March 2005).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g whole wheat penne
- 1 head radicchio, torn into 1 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 9.85 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 907.18 g rotisserie broiler-fryer chickens, skin discarded,meat removed from bones and shredded
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
- 1Cook pasta until just tender, 8- 10 minutes.
- 2Drain and reserve 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
- 3Cook radicchio in this liquid over medium heat until it wilts (2- 3 minutes).
- 4Stir in pasta, 2 tablesppons parmesan,.
- 5oil, vinegar, chicken, and pepper and cook for 1- 2 minutes.
- 6Garnish with walnuts and reserved cheese.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Roasted Chicken and Radicchio
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1020.3
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 181.2 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 64.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: