Penne With King Prawns / Jumbo Shrimp, Cherry Tomatoes and Lemon
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the pasta. Give it a stir and cook for 10 minutes exactly, uncovered. When the pasta is cooked, drain quickly and reserve the pasta water in a jug.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a deep frying pan and add the garlic, and gently cook for 1 minute without colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook over a low-medium heat for 10 minutes - resist the urge to stir them as this will break them down and you want to retain a little of their shape.
- Pour 1 cup of the pasta water onto the tomatoes and garlic and bring to the boil. Then add the prawns and continue to cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until they are cooked through and have all turned pink. Just before serving add the pasta, lemon zest, season with freshly ground black pepper and parsley and toss through.
- Serve on warmed plates with a wedge of lemon.