Prep 7 mins
Cook 11 mins
Got this from the Barilla website while looking for some recipes to use up all the pasta I have.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxbarilla penne
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pecorino cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmigiano, grated
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
- COMBINE garlic, basil, marjoram, parsley and grated cheese in the bowl of a blender.
- DRIZZLE in the oil, with the blender running and process for about 2 minutes.
- SEASON the mixture to taste with the salt and pepper.
- COOK Penne according to package directions. Drain and toss the Penne with the pesto sauce and serve immediately.