From Weight Watchers Make It In Minutes. Per serving: 236 calories, 5 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 40 mg total carb. 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
- 1 (1 lb) eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) yellow squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3⁄4 lb penne
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the broiler.
- Prepare 2 baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- On the baking pans, place the eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and bell pepper in a single layer.
- Spray to coat well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Broil, 7 inches from the heat, for about 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and browned; transfer to a large bowl.
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling; add in penne and cook according to package directions; drain.
- Add penne to the bowl with the vegetables; add in basil, parmesan, and oil; toss to coat.