1/1 Photo of Penne With Eggplant, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash
From Weight Watchers Make It In Minutes. Per serving: 236 calories, 5 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 40 mg total carb. 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) yellow squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 lb penne
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Prepare 2 baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3On the baking pans, place the eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and bell pepper in a single layer.
- 4Spray to coat well with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Broil, 7 inches from the heat, for about 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and browned; transfer to a large bowl.
- 6Bring a large pot of water to boiling; add in penne and cook according to package directions; drain.
- 7Add penne to the bowl with the vegetables; add in basil, parmesan, and oil; toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Eggplant, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 57.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g