1/1 Photo of Penne with Creamy Carrots and Scallions
Different colorful pasta dish. Use veggie broth and it's vegetarian. Use low fat cream cheese and it's low fat. Try using different veggies to suit you. Very versitile for different tastes. I have also served it as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking bring broth to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- 3Add carrots, peas and garlic to broth; return to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Add cream cheese and scallions to veggies and stir until cheese is melted.
- 5Place well drained pasta in a serving bowl.
- 6Pour veggies/cheese mixture over pasta and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne with Creamy Carrots and Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 479.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 14.3 g