Different colorful pasta dish. Use veggie broth and it's vegetarian. Use low fat cream cheese and it's low fat. Try using different veggies to suit you. Very versitile for different tastes. I have also served it as a side dish.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking bring broth to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Add carrots, peas and garlic to broth; return to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and scallions to veggies and stir until cheese is melted.
- Place well drained pasta in a serving bowl.
- Pour veggies/cheese mixture over pasta and toss to coat.