Recipe by Patti C
I got this recipe from my brother-in-law and it has been one of the most requested recipes at family gatherings and pot lucks. Everyone just loves it and it's so easy to make.
Top Review by HisPixie
Delicious and so easy! I used Newman's Own Alfredo sauce and was in a bit of a hurry, so I just used frozen baby florets of broccoli - which worked just fine. I didn't use the 4-cheese Mexican blend, but instead decided on Parmesan cheese. I also did not use nearly as much cheese (maybe not even half) and it was still great! I will definitely be making this recipe again. Thank you for sharing!
- 453.59 g box penne pasta, cooked (I use less sometimes)
- 2 (907.18 g) jar alfredo sauce, warmed
- 946.36 ml cheese, shredded & divided in half (4-cheese Mexican blend is good)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cooked (I use a large one)
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned to taste, cooked, & cut into bite-sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray or grease a 13 x 9 pan. In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce & one bag of the cheese. Gently stir until blended. Dump into baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining bag of cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.