Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from my brother-in-law and it has been one of the most requested recipes at family gatherings and pot lucks. Everyone just loves it and it's so easy to make.
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta, cooked (I use less sometimes)
- 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce, warmed
- 4 cups cheese, shredded & divided in half (4-cheese Mexican blend is good)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cooked (I use a large one)
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned to taste, cooked, & cut into bite-sized pieces
- Spray or grease a 13 x 9 pan. In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce & one bag of the cheese. Gently stir until blended. Dump into baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining bag of cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Delicious and so easy! I used Newman's Own Alfredo sauce and was in a bit of a hurry, so I just used frozen baby florets of broccoli - which worked just fine. I didn't use the 4-cheese Mexican blend, but instead decided on Parmesan cheese. I also did not use nearly as much cheese (maybe not even half) and it was still great! I will definitely be making this recipe again. Thank you for sharing!
I did not have penne so I used bow tie pasta and fresh veggies. I also only used 1 jar of the alfredo sauce and only 2 cups of cheese. I sprinkled the top with oregano and some fresh pepper. This was a huge hit and reheated so well the next night in the oven. Thank you for posting such a great quick supper recipe.
This is yummy! It was easy and my husband even rated it a 5! I used Classico Alfredo Sauce and I seasoned the chicken with garlic, salt and pepper. I didn't use the full amount of cheese on the top, but it was just right. I will definitely make this again!!