1/2 Photos of Penne With Cannellini Beans
This is a quick, 5 ingredient recipe. It comes from Light and Tasty. You should definitely be using the Italian-style diced tomatoes that come already seasoned with herbs for flavor. If you use plain diced tomatoes, just add some herbs to your liking when putting this recipe together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2In large saucepan, combine the tomatoes and beans, and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 4Add spinach, cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- 5Drain pasta, top with the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Cannellini Beans
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 416.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 13.4 g