This is a quick, 5 ingredient recipe. It comes from Light and Tasty. You should definitely be using the Italian-style diced tomatoes that come already seasoned with herbs for flavor. If you use plain diced tomatoes, just add some herbs to your liking when putting this recipe together.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large saucepan, combine the tomatoes and beans, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta, top with the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.