Penne With Asparagus, Smoked Salmon, and Dill
- Heat the butter and oil in a big skillet; add in the onion; cook/stir over low heat for 5 minutes, until tender (do not brown).
- Add in asparagus; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add the salmon to the skillet; stir to blend; sprinkle w/ pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta in plenty of salted boiling water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain.
- Return pasta to pot; add the asparagus mixture and dill; toss to blend.
- Spoon into a large serving bowl and serve at once.