- 226.79 g uncooked penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 70.87 g jar black olives, sliced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan or skillet over high heat, bring tomatoes, black olives and artichokes, including marinade, to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place pasta in serving bowl and pour artichoke sauce over pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.