Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a really yummy, fast weeknight dinner. So good with some crusty bread and a glass of red wine.
- 226.79 g uncooked penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 70.87 g jar black olives, sliced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- In medium saucepan or skillet over high heat, bring tomatoes, black olives and artichokes, including marinade, to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place pasta in serving bowl and pour artichoke sauce over pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Loved this! Looking for something easy to cook for dinner and this was perfect! I will be putting this in my permanent file. GREAT MEAL!
This is my all time favorite recipe that you have posted all of the flavors blend together so that it's like a party in your mouth! Our family LOVED it and my daughter had 3 helpings of it and she never even gets second helpings. Both of my kids asked me to make this sometime soon!
Thanks for a quick & easy recipe. Made it a few times and found it absolutely scrumptious!!! The different flavours blend in so well together. I sometimes drain the artichoke oil to make it a bit healthier.