1/2 Photos of Penne With Artichokes and Black Olives
Mika G.'s Note:
This is a really yummy, fast weeknight dinner. So good with some crusty bread and a glass of red wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan or skillet over high heat, bring tomatoes, black olives and artichokes, including marinade, to a boil.
- 2Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Place pasta in serving bowl and pour artichoke sauce over pasta.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Artichokes and Black Olives
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 348.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic