Penne w/Chicken, Peas & Peppers
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine stock and 1/2 cup peas in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté garlic 30 seconds.
- Add bell pepper and chicken and sauté 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Add pea purée, whole peas and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well.
- Stir in pasta and bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cheese and toss well before serving.