Recipe by Kim1
What I do is just buy bulk Italian sausage. This is very good. I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think.
- 1 (1 lb) package penne or 1 (1 lb) packagetube pasta
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage link, casing removed
- 3 cups meatless sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet saute onion in oil for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add sausage,cook and stir until sausage is no longer pink.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Transfer to a 3 qt baking dish coated with non stick spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Uncover sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.