Recipe by MissBobLoblaw
Yum yum yum! super good. I Got it from "100 Quick and Easy Recipes"
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
This was pretty good. We don't like our dishes real creamy so I reduced the milk/cheese mixture. I find 6 oz enough for 4 servings so I cut that back along with the pasta sauce. Tasty recipe, thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb hillshire farm smoked sausage, sliced
- 4 ounces hillshire farm ham, cubed
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jarprepared pasta sauce
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brown smoked sausage and ham in large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in milk and flour; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pasta and cheeses. pour sausage mixture into small casserole dish; pour pasta sauce over top.
- Bake covered, 25 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with bread crumbs; place under broiler to brown topping.