Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a classic uncomplicated yet delicious pasta dish.
Make and share this Penne Puttanesca recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse capers and anchovy fillets. Drain and blot with paper towels.
- Pit olives and chop finely. Chop anchovies finely.
- Dice fresh and canned tomatoes.
- Place oil in a saucepan pver low heat. Add whole garkic cloves, tomatoes, capers, olives anchovies and chilli flakes. Cook over high heat for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Pour one cup of sauce into a hot serving platter.
- Add the drained pasta. Coat well with sauce.
- Serve in 4 heated deep plates or pasta bowls. Garnish each serving with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.