Pinaygourmet #345142's Note:
This is a classic uncomplicated yet delicious pasta dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse capers and anchovy fillets. Drain and blot with paper towels.
- 2Pit olives and chop finely. Chop anchovies finely.
- 3Dice fresh and canned tomatoes.
- 4Place oil in a saucepan pver low heat. Add whole garkic cloves, tomatoes, capers, olives anchovies and chilli flakes. Cook over high heat for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5In a large pot, cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 6Pour one cup of sauce into a hot serving platter.
- 7Add the drained pasta. Coat well with sauce.
- 8Serve in 4 heated deep plates or pasta bowls. Garnish each serving with remaining sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Puttanesca
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g