This is a great recipe for left over chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Add pasta and salt.
- 3Cook pasta until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
- 4In the meatime, remove and discard stems from mushrooms.
- 5Slice mushrooms thinly and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 6Trim asparagus of woody ends, if necessary, an cut on the diagonal in 2 to 3 inch lenghts.
- 7Mince garlic.
- 8Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 9Add 2 tablespoons oil.
- 10Add mushrooms and asparagus, and saute until asparagus is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 11Ad garlic and chicken, and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 12Add feta, Parmesan and 1/2 cup water (you can substitute chicken broth or white wine, if preferred).
- 13Stir until heated through, 1 or 2 minutes.
- 14Toss with drained pasta.
- 15Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.4
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.7 mg
- Sodium 1900.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 42.1 g