Penne Pizzaiola With Prawns
- Heat oil in large pan, add prawns; cook until just tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove prawns; set aside.
- Add garlic, capsicum and mushrooms to same pan; stir over medium heat for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes, water, sauce, stock cube and chili; bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered , for about 10 mins, or until sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente; drain.
- Add pasta and prawns to pan with pizzaiola sauce; stir over heat until pasta is coated with sauce and mixture heated through.
- Serve garnished with parsley if desired.