I prefer cooked/wilted spinach over uncooked so this sound good. Posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Penne Pasta With Spinach and Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the penne pasta, and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place bacon in the skillet, and cook until browned and crisp.
- Add garlic, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes, and cook until heated through.
- Place the spinach into a colander, and drain the hot pasta over it so it is wilted.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl, and toss with the remaining olive oil, and the bacon and tomato mixture.