1/4 Photos of Penne Pasta With Spinach and Bacon
I prefer cooked/wilted spinach over uncooked so this sound good. Posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add the penne pasta, and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 4Place bacon in the skillet, and cook until browned and crisp.
- 5Add garlic, and cook for about 1 minute.
- 6Stir in the tomatoes, and cook until heated through.
- 7Place the spinach into a colander, and drain the hot pasta over it so it is wilted.
- 8Transfer to a large serving bowl, and toss with the remaining olive oil, and the bacon and tomato mixture.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Pasta With Spinach and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g