Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can't remember where I got this recipe but it is one of our family favorites! We love to have seafood on Fridays and this one is quick to prepare. Enjoy.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cut into 1/2-inch bits
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 lb shrimp, uncooked, peeled & deveined
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Saute bacon till fat is rendered.
- Add thawed peas and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, stirring until just done.
- Add butter, lower heat so butter melts slowly.
- In a bowl combine ricotta, salt & pepper and parm. cheese.
- Just before serving, whisk in cheese mixture.
- Drain pasta and toss with cheese mixture.
- Add bacon and toss.
Absolutley delicious. Followed it exactly and it turned out perfect. Husband just loved it. Next time it will be cooked up for our company. Thank's for a super recipe