Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a pasta box and made it was yummy, then I threw the box away and couldn't find the recipe again, darn. So I'm posting this from memory before I forget what I used.
- 453.59 g penne pasta
- 453.59 g sweet Italian sausage
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 226.79 g package mushrooms
- 793.78 g can whole tomatoes
- 141.74 g can tomato paste
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- In a large pot, cook pasta and in another pot heat oil on medium and cook sausage until done about 15 minute.
- Remove sausage from pan and slice; set aside.
- Cook the veggies in the same pot until done, about 10 minutes.
- Add sausage back to pot, then add seasoning, tomatoes and paste, simmer about 5 minute.
- Serve over hot pasta.