Robin Hollister's Note:
I found this recipe on the back of a pasta box and made it was yummy, then I threw the box away and couldn't find the recipe again, darn. So I'm posting this from memory before I forget what I used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, cook pasta and in another pot heat oil on medium and cook sausage until done about 15 minute.
- 2Remove sausage from pan and slice; set aside.
- 3Cook the veggies in the same pot until done, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add sausage back to pot, then add seasoning, tomatoes and paste, simmer about 5 minute.
- 5Serve over hot pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Pasta With Sausage and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 632.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: