Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got d recipe from my cousin. It's easy, fast n really delicious :)
Make and share this Penne Pasta With Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Put around 3ltr of water to a 4-5ltr pot. Add salt and olive oil to a water - boil it. Add penne pasta. Stir it and leave it until its al dente.
- 2. On a pan put butter, onions, garlic n basil. Fry it for a while.
- 3. Meanwhile cut salmon fillets in a small pieces. Season it with salt n pepper. Add salmon to a frying pan.
- 4. When salmon will b ready, add mixed egg yolks with cream. Stir it for 1 min n then add mozzarella. Turn off the heat and put a pan on d side.
- 5. When pasta will b ready pour out the water from the pot and add mixture from d pan ( has to be hot, so if it was on d side for a while heat it again before mixing it with a pasta ). Stir it n its ready to serve
- 6. Enjoy!
- 7. You can change ingredients if u like : salmon - prawns / onion - spring onion / whipping cream - half milk, half double cream. Enjoy !