Recipe by kineline
This excellent and easy recipe can be topped with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese to add some extra zest. Enjoy with some garlic bread for a light meal, if desired
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, red bell peppers and yellow bell peppers and saute for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Pour this vegetable mixture over cooked pasta and serve.