- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200 g zucchini, juliene
- 200 g black olives
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 500 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 500 g penne pasta or 500 g pasta, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain with a little olive oil.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan add garlic, zucchini and both capsicums and stir over high
- heat for 2-3 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Stir in feta cheese, olives and thyme.
- Cook 1 minute more and season to taste.
- Toss vegetable/cheese mixture through the pasta and garnish with chopped herbs.