A quick and easy summer pasta with lots of flavours.
Make and share this Penne Pasta With Feta and Summer Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain with a little olive oil.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan add garlic, zucchini and both capsicums and stir over high
- heat for 2-3 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Stir in feta cheese, olives and thyme.
- Cook 1 minute more and season to taste.
- Toss vegetable/cheese mixture through the pasta and garnish with chopped herbs.