1/3 Photos of Penne Pasta With Feta and Summer Vegetables
A quick and easy summer pasta with lots of flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain with a little olive oil.
- 2Heat olive oil in a frying pan add garlic, zucchini and both capsicums and stir over high
- 3heat for 2-3 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Add tomatoes and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- 5Stir in feta cheese, olives and thyme.
- 6Cook 1 minute more and season to taste.
- 7Toss vegetable/cheese mixture through the pasta and garnish with chopped herbs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Pasta With Feta and Summer Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.7
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 873.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g