- 12 ounces uncooked penne
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta and set aside. Cook meat and onion until meat is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and water. Season to taste. Heat through.
- Coat a 13x9x2 dish with cooking spray. Combine pasta, meat mixture, and 2 cups mozarella cheese. Pour into dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.