This is really good for making once and freezing portions for quick meals later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2PREPARE PASTA ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS.
- 3Cook ground beef (or turkey) and onion in a large skillet about 8 minutes or until meat is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- 4Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and water.
- 5Season to taste, heat through.
- 6Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 7Combine cooked pasta with meat-tomato mixture, and 2 cups.
- 8mozzarella cheese.
- 9Pour into baking dish; top evenly with remaining cheese.
- 10Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.6
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.9 mg
- Sodium 950.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 50.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic