Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
If you like noodle dishes, this one is great! Very easy and equally delicious!
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 7 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup sweet onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup celery (diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) canof campbells condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and Butter to a boil.
- Add onions, celery, and bell pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add frozen peas and carrots, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Last add the Mushrooms.
- Let cook for 5 or 7 minutes or until noodles are tender and mushrooms are hot.
- Drain off the water.
- Pour into a large bowl, and while it's still hot, add the Spices and the soup.
- Stir mixture until well coated.
- Place mixture onto a serving platter and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.