- 1 ounce blended oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, julienned
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon caramelized onion
- 3 ounces vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons herbs, butter*
- salt and pepper
- 7 ounces barilla plus penne pasta, cooked
- 1 ounce spinach
- feta cheese (for topping)
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- *Herb Butter: Mix ingredients (butter, garlic, herbs, kosher salt, black pepper) well until smooth.
- 1.) Heat oil in pan. Add garlic, basil, sundried tomatoes and onions, then sauté.
- 2.) Add vegetable stock, Feta and herb butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3.) Reheat pasta in hot water, drain and add to pan with spinach. Stir to combine. Place in a bowl. Garnish with Feta and pinenuts.
- Note: You can dice chicken and cook in blended oil with desired seasonings (I use Weber's Kickin' Chicken) and add to pasta.