Recipe by noway
Incredibly rich side....not a recipe for dieters, but it tastes absolutely heavenly! Adding a little cream to the leftovers and stirring will help the leftovers be creamy.
- 340.19 g penne pasta
- 59.14 ml butter, plus
- 29.58 ml butter
- 354.88 ml whipping cream
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, preferably al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan until it starts to bubble and foam. Pour in cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked pasta, stirring to coat well; then stir in the Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.