Recipe by noway
Incredibly rich side....not a recipe for dieters, but it tastes absolutely heavenly! Adding a little cream to the leftovers and stirring will help the leftovers be creamy.
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 1⁄4 cup butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, preferably al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan until it starts to bubble and foam. Pour in cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked pasta, stirring to coat well; then stir in the Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.