Although I usually post healthy recipes, this one does not fall into that category! It is rich, creamy and decadent. If you like cream sauces, watch out!! This is a recipe my husband developed based on a dish at an Italian restaurant. I think his is just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill or broil chicken breasts; slice into thin strips.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Toss with olive oil, return to pot.
- 4While pasta and chicken are cooking, melt butter in medium saucepan, heat to boiling, stirring constantly, boil 1 minute.
- 5Slowly add heavy cream, heat to a boil to reduce, stirring constantly.
- 6Boil for 2 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat, add Gorgonzola, parmesan and nutmeg.
- 8Stir until melted.
- 9Serve sauce over noodles, top with chicken and chopped tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Gorgonzola With Chicken and Roma Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.2
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 159.6 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g