- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup colby cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 large boneless chicken breast (>=.5lbs)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Pasta Till"normally" finished.
- Shred Chicken and cook (~5-10min), mixing in italian seasoning near the end.
- (Grind up chicken while cooking it ala ground beef) Layer 1/2 pene deep on the bottom of two small"individual size" casserole dishes.
- Mix ground chicken and spaghetti sauce.
- Fill in penne with chicken mixture.
- Add a layer of colby cheese, and then a slice of swiss.
- Brown in oven on broil till the top layer of swiss is nice and melted/brown.
- Repeat each layer again.