Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from the carton of Santa Sweets Grape Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 cups arugula, fresh (or spinach)
- 6 ounces chicken broth
- 3 ounces butter
- 4 ounces pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- fresh basil, shredded
- Lightly saute onions an garlic until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and cook one mintue.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, butter argula, and cheese. Cook until heated through.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Garnish with shredded basil to taste.