Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was in search for a pasta salad that had tuna in it....I came across a recipe that I thought would be perfect but made so many changes I had to post it as a new recipe. I hope you like this recipe as much as I did. Cook time equals cook time for pasta. Prep time is the time it takes to assemble the rest of the ingredient with the cooked pasta.
- 3 cups penne pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (I used the kind in the pouch)
- 2 celery ribs (cut in half lengthwise and chopped)
- 1⁄2 small white onion (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt (or to taste, I add a little under 1/2 tsp)
- black pepper
- Cook the penne according to the package instructions. Strain the water and set aside to cool, or run under cold water.
- In a large bowl mix the rest of the ingredients. Fold in the penne until the pasta is completely mixed inches.