Penne and Spinach Pasta Bake With Blue Cheese
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes, adding the spinach to the pan for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain well then tip the pasta and spinach into a shallow baking dish along with the crumbled blue cheese,pinch of chili flakes if using and seasoning to taste.
- Put spoonfuls of the mascarpone cheese all over the top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan then grill for 5 minutes until the mascarpone melts and the top turns a golden brown.
- Serve with grilled tomatoes and a green salad.