Norahs Girl's Note:
This is real comfort food, but don't count the calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- 2Add pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes, adding the spinach to the pan for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- 3Drain well then tip the pasta and spinach into a shallow baking dish along with the crumbled blue cheese,pinch of chili flakes if using and seasoning to taste.
- 4Put spoonfuls of the mascarpone cheese all over the top of the pasta.
- 5Sprinkle with the parmesan then grill for 5 minutes until the mascarpone melts and the top turns a golden brown.
- 6Serve with grilled tomatoes and a green salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne and Spinach Pasta Bake With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 429.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: