Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like this for a change of pace. It's low in fat and not too heavy.
- 10 ounces penne or 10 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, diced
- 1⁄4 cup basil or 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook and drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne.