Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love this pasta with fresh green beans from the garden.
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 1 lb green beans, fresh, cut in half crosswise
- 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, fresh chopped
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Boil pasta for half the time required then add green beans and continue to boil until pasta is done. Drain pasta and beans. Cool under running water and drain again.
- Place in a large bowl then add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to mix and coat.