Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and east pasta dish using prosciutto, red onion and peas.
- 9 ounces penne pasta, previously cooked al dente
- 5 ounces prosciutto, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3 ounces defrosted peas
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili-flavored olive oil
- salt, to taste
- In a large pan fry the onions, proscuitto and peas in the sun-dried tomato flavoured olive oil.
- Allow to cook for apprimately 2 minutes until crispy.
- Blanch the pasta in boiling water for approximately 30-40 seconds, drain and immediately put in the sauce and mix well.
- Drizzle chili flavoured olive oil over the pasta and serve hot.