Recipe by chia
quick easy and dramatic- watch your eyebrows:)
Top Review by Boca Pat
This is such a simple and delicious dish. This was the first time we had whole wheat pasta, and really didn't care for it as much as our regular Barilla penne. I'm looking forward to making this again, but will not use the whole wheat penne. The flavors were awesome, they really blended so nicely together. Thanks Chia
- 1 lb whole wheat penne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped plum tomato
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- in lge pot boil penne til al dente, set aside.
- in skillet: heat oil, saute tomatoes.
- remove from heat and add vodka, return to heat and tip skillet so vodka ignites.
- shake pan until flame dies.
- add paprika, cream, salt, pepper, cook until thickened.
- add pasta and toss well.