Penne a La Vodka (Low Fat)
- In large nonstick saucepan, heat oil.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring as needed, until softened (about five minutes.).
- Stir in red pepper flakes and tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until the sauce is slightly thickened (about 10 minutes.).
- During this, you also want to start cooking the pasta.
- Stir in parsley, milk, and vodka (to the sauce.) Cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Place cooked penne in large serving bowl, add tomato mixture and toss to coat.